As stamped concrete patios and stylized concrete creations increase in popularity, it’s important to know what to look for in a concrete contracting company. Similarly, commercial businesses might need assistance with crack patching, filling, asphalt grading, milling, regrading, and paving.
In either instance, whether you are seeking a qualified concrete contractor for your home or commercial business, this post will help you.
Here are five tips for selecting a concrete contractor for your next concrete project or parking lot needs.
1. Ask them if they can complete your specific request. It’s best to know beforehand, usually while on the phone, what services the concrete contractor offers.
2. Inquire about past jobs and experience. Ask your concrete contractor for references and examples of past jobs. If they don’t have photographs, ask for any examples that you can see in person.
3. Request to see their credentials. A trade license is typically required for performing concrete work. Further, it’s also important to verify that they are bonded and insured as well.
4. Discuss your ideas or needs with them. Explaining (or showing) what type of work that you would like done will help them come up with a design and a plan.
5. Ask them to explain any maintenance procedures. Although it would be nice if concrete lasted forever without intervention, there are many external factors that cause concrete to breakdown over time.
No matter your concrete needs, an experienced concrete contractor can assist you. At A1 Professional Asphalt & Sealing, LLC we strive to deliver a product both we and our customers can be extremely proud of.
We can help you with all of your concrete needs. Please contact us today for additional information on the services that we offer.